• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MyFont apk

MBM7881

Jan 26, 2011
Fort Hood, TX
I'm using the MyFont app and they updated the app yesterday and now the fonts don't work. I can download the fonts and they'll show up in the fonts settings of the phone but they're not compatible. Before the update I could use any font I downloaded even though I had to reboot my phone. Does anyone have the previous version apk? Thanks in advance

Ok heres the fix if anyone is experiencing the same issue. First delete the app and all the files associated with the app that are saved (this will also delete the fonts you've previously downloaded and you will have to reinstall the fonts). Reboot your phone and reinstall the app and all the fonts again you want. This gives your phone a complete fresh install. This worked for me. Hopefully it helps someone else.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones