1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Myn Warm Z

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by uminchu, Feb 4, 2011.

1. uminchu

uminchu Android Enthusiast

Has anyone tried out any of the Myn Warm Z nightlies? I'm very curious about this experimental ROM with the new Sense. I've read the changelogs, suggestions and todo lists, but there are no links to any discussion threads in his email. Is there a dedicated Z thread over at XDA? I'm backed up and ready to flash, and I'm not being lazy or wishy washy, I was just hoping to get a feel for of how things are going before blindly jumping in with both feet.

Any thoughts, impressions or anecdotes?

Edit: Discussion for Z is mixed into the Warm TwoPointTwo thread at XDA. Sorry, should've surfed before posting. My bad.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ceabbott2

ceabbott2 Well-Known Member

I am currently running Warm Z (02/03) nightly. Everything seems to be fine. I was curious as to whether I could flash the Hulu and Data Governor zips?

I think one of the members Dan suggested I try the Hulu but not the data Governor.

3. akazabam

akazabam Android Expert

That sounds about right. You can just make a nandroid backup and try. Absolute worst case scenario is it breaks, and you nandroid restore. That does sound right, though; hulu should work as long as nothing weird with flash is going on, but I doubt the data governor mod will work right (or just do nothing).

ceabbott2 likes this.
  4. uminchu

uminchu Android Enthusiast

How is it different from RLS5? Does it look, feel or behave differently? Do you notice if anything feels faster/slower/smoother/same/etc? Have you tried any of the new Sense/cloud features? Thanks.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews