• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Myn's 2.2 RLS3

I've had a great experience with this one so far. The only weird thing it does is, every once in a while, I'll go to unlock and I'll get a "Loading" message with just the wallpaper showing up. Not really problem, after a few seconds it's back to normal. A few times it has also shown the Myn's Warm TwoPointTwo boot screen, followed by the Loading screen.

I too have seen this....it happened in the first day or two since flashing the ROM...i know Android likes to "learn" and what not with your device and the apps you have installed...after the first couple of days, i have not had a moment where the boot logo shows up.....

I did, however, flash Azrael 2.5 DC and i thought it was cool, but it was no where has "finished" looking has Myn's Warm...so I flashed back this morning...I know ROMs are different and it's all based on what your particular tastes are, but IMHO Warm twopointwo is the easiest to flash (using ROM manager) and it's so fluid, it's basically the most polished ROM a new user or moderate user can find to date....this is the ROM that should ship with phones...HTC should hire this guy full time to make final products for their Sense phones....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones