• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help mytouch 3g slide just keeps rebooting and cannot hard reset, turn on, etc

I hope someone can help me. I've been scouring the forums but couldn't find anything that could help me and I'm stuck. I have a mytouch 3g slide and all of a sudden it keeps rebooting and won't turn completely on...it just keeps rebooting non-stop. I tried taking out the battery overnight and putting it back in, still would reboot as soon as I turn it on and just keeps looping. Took out the battery again and held the volume down button + power button which brought me to the HBOOT screen and only showed FASTBOOT, RECOVERY, CLEAR STORAGE & SIMLOCK. When I tried clicking on RECOVERY it just reboots my phone and does it over and over again, same thing when I do CLEAR STORAGE. I've tried this both with the SD card in and out and it would still not take me to where there's the red triangle...just keeps rebooting. Everything else I've seen on forums tells me to unroot/reroot, reformat, flash etc but since whatever I do it just reboots I can't do it. Other details of my phone are the following:

EXPRESSO PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-1.02.0000
MICROP-0620
TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0102
RADIO-7.07.35.02S
Nov 26 2010, 20:43:01
ROM is CM7

I'm sorry but I'm pretty new to this and I get lost with the terms so I'm trying to be as detailed as I can. I really do hope someone can help me :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones