1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support mytouch 3g slide Water Damage Help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by josehdz, Jun 29, 2011.

1. josehdz

josehdz Lurker
    None

Jun 29, 2011
    i have a problem with my phone ever since i bought it of someone one on craigslist it worked fine but then after 2 months the phone started acting up,just turned off one day,and when i turned the phone back on the touch screen lcd didnt work no more...everything else works good and all except the touch lcd screen wont..i was doing research and i found out could of been water damage..i checked the battery and yes the sticker its pink/red....but the sticker on the device by were the battery goes is still white..what should i do?? buy a new batterry or?? please someone help thank you

Advertisement

2. Tangent

Tangent Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 20, 2010
    I don't think buying a new battery with a good water damage sticker will do anything to help your touchscreen. I'm selling my Slide right now; send me a PM if you're interested...

3. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Android Expert
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    Sounds more like moisture damage crept into the phone...the ldi should be white on the battery as well as the phone if it stayed dry. I had a behold 2 in the bathroom during a shower, and it crapped itself shortly after with both ldi stickers staying white.

4. josehdz

josehdz Lurker
    None

Jun 29, 2011
    the ldi on battery is red/pink,but the ldi on phone is white..is there anything i can do so touch screen will work or just call it a lost