• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mytouch 3g unlocked on att

mixxar1

Lurker
Feb 11, 2011
I just picked up a mytouch 3g and unlocked it for att love the phone running the most current android operating system.. Phone works great but it wont connect to the internet.. I have the data pro plan on att would like some help getting my internet to work... It will connect to wifi but no 3g or edge data.. Please help love phone but need internet when im on the go to get my work emails etc...

I just picked up a mytouch 3g and unlocked it for att love the phone running the most current android operating system.. Phone works great but it wont connect to the internet.. I have the data pro plan on att would like some help getting my internet to work... It will connect to wifi but no 3g or edge data.. Please help love phone but need internet when im on the go to get my work emails etc...

You need the right apn for AT&T

Name:AT&T
APN:wap.cingular
Proxy:<Not set>
Port:<Not set>
Uusername: WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
Password: CINGULAR1
Server: <Not set>
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com/
MMS proxy: wireless.cingular.com
MMS port: 80
MCC:310
MNC: 410
Authentication type: <Not set>
Apn type: <Not set>

Also you're only going to get 2G speeds because the T-Mobile mytouch3G doesn't have the 3G bands for AT&T. A $15 unlimited featurephone plan will work just the same as the data pro plan.

Upvote 0
You're more than welcome and feel free to use the ....

post_thanks.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones