1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Mytouch 4g display upside down..HELP!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shellzzie, Jul 17, 2011.

1. shellzzie

shellzzie Lurker
    None

Jul 17, 2011
    ITS UPSIDE DOWN!!!
    The display is upside down but all the touch features are still right side up so i have to figure it out like a mirror image and guess where everything would be if it was right side up. I cant text, do my apps, nothing because keep touching the wrong spot. How do I get my display to go right side up? I found a forum on here about doing the factory reset, so I tried it and NOPE! its still upside down. So is my phone lost forever? Am I going to have to get a new one or is there someone out there who knows how to fix this problem???

I have and LOVE my phone...mytouch 4g. I have been through countless phones and have finally found my love in this phone. :( I accidentally went swimming with my phone in my bathing suit top....yes i know very stupid move on my part. Someone told me to soak it in rice, I did that for 2 days with no change, so I sat for 4 hours blow drying it and it actually worked! The phone is back on and everything is running perfect except for the display being upside down....HELP!! ​

Advertisement

2. emceephi

emceephi Lurker
    None

Dec 30, 2009
    Wow that is just....weird.

I hope you figure it out soon.