1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Mytouch or nexus??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mossburn, Mar 19, 2010.

1. mossburn

mossburn Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Which one should I get???

I can get a pretty good deal on both..

I can't decide out of the two?

Advertisement

2. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Male
    Houston, Tejas
    Ummmm... What's making the decision difficult? I love my MyTouch, but I'd grab a N1 in a heartbeat if I weren't planning on leaving T-Mobile at the end of the year.

3. put it like this. i had a mytouch and im sooooooHAPPY i went to the nexus. the phone is a million times better

4. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation

Dec 10, 2009
    Male
    Houston, TX
    Let me rephrase this thread ...

Chevy Corvette or Bugatti Veyron?? Which one should I get???

I can get a pretty good deal on both..

I can't decide out of the two?

5. lol, nice shawn. its not even close

6. rick00770

rick00770 Active Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    retired, sales
    cartersville, Ga.
    Nexus one screen is much better, plus faster,im not knocking mytouch I like mine, but id go for nexus one, it would be like going from a celica gt to a corvette.

7. Daedalus

Daedalus Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Network Technology
    SF Bay Area
    Ok if you do not have small hands get the Nexus One!!!! My mom have the MT3G and I would never recommend her changing out to the Nexus... She would complain about the size.

I love my MT3G 1.2 but I tell you if I could have picked up the N1 for the upgrade price on my unlimited family plan I would not have thought twice.

8. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation

Dec 10, 2009
    Male
    Houston, TX
    I'm praying the Galaxy S hits Tmobile this summer ... now that's a phone to salivate over .... mmmmm Galaxy S

9. Ndokami

Ndokami Active Member

Jan 7, 2010
    student
    new york
    if you are capable of getting either than it really no contest get the Nexus1. or wait for a newer phone with 2.1 firmware

to me its like choosing between a honda s2000 and a Lamborghini Gallardo... there are both nice and sleek but, "come on" its really no contest.

10. lol, nicely said

11. larryccf

larryccf Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2009

DING DING DING - GIVE that man the cigar
    the nexus one is a nice phone, but the lack of support from google and being ping pong'd from tmobile to google to HTC for svc, if you have any issues made me stay away - the samsung galaxy S looks like the ticket and it is supposed to be coming to Tmo

i'm pretty happy with my MT3G though and practicality sez i should stay with what works well - i'll probably wait till the samsung has been out a few months to let any issues there float out - the nexus one, not sure they ever totally resolved those lack of 3G svc issues