1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Tips Myxer downloads...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by emoore911, Aug 17, 2010.

1. emoore911

emoore911 Member

Jul 7, 2010
    where do they go? I can download them, play them and set them as a ringtone but after that they seem to "disappear" :thinking: I now they're going somewhere in a folder but I can't find them.

Advertisement

2. This might answer my question too. I have a ringtone that I made now sitting on my SD card after a hard reset. I can find it with Astro, but I can't find it again to add as a ringtone. Your ringtones are probably in some other folder as well. Use Astro to search for them. I need to figure out where to move them to use them as ringtones again.

emoore911 likes this.
  3. emoore911

emoore911 Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Thanks I downloaded Astro and found them immediately. :D

4. Traceamount

Traceamount Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Productions Manager
    Alabama
    @bvbull200 Put them in media/audio/notifications and they will show up on the default list without needing some 3rd party app.

bvbull200 likes this.
  5. I did that and it shows up for notifications, but not for phone ringtones. Might there be another place I should move it?

6. sEA

sEA Active Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Farm
    Illinois
    media/audio/ringtones

bvbull200 likes this.
  7. Sweet! Thanks! I didn't have a directory named "ringtones", so I didn't stumble across the solution. I just created one with Astro, then added the file. Lo and behold....it showed up in my settings!

8. Existence

Existence Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2010
    For some reason the ringtones i make from that site wont play on my phone. It downloads as a .gcp file and the phone doesnt recognize it. Any ideas?

Tags: