1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Myxer downloads...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by emoore911, Aug 17, 2010.

1. emoore911

emoore911 Newbie

where do they go? I can download them, play them and set them as a ringtone but after that they seem to "disappear" :thinking: I now they're going somewhere in a folder but I can't find them.

2. This might answer my question too. I have a ringtone that I made now sitting on my SD card after a hard reset. I can find it with Astro, but I can't find it again to add as a ringtone. Your ringtones are probably in some other folder as well. Use Astro to search for them. I need to figure out where to move them to use them as ringtones again.

emoore911 likes this.
  3. emoore911

emoore911 Newbie

Thanks I downloaded Astro and found them immediately. :D

4. Traceamount

Traceamount Well-Known Member

@bvbull200 Put them in media/audio/notifications and they will show up on the default list without needing some 3rd party app.

bvbull200 likes this.
  5. I did that and it shows up for notifications, but not for phone ringtones. Might there be another place I should move it?

6. sEA

sEA Newbie

media/audio/ringtones

bvbull200 likes this.
  7. Sweet! Thanks! I didn't have a directory named "ringtones", so I didn't stumble across the solution. I just created one with Astro, then added the file. Lo and behold....it showed up in my settings!

8. Existence

Existence Member

For some reason the ringtones i make from that site wont play on my phone. It downloads as a .gcp file and the phone doesnt recognize it. Any ideas?

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews