• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

N.E.A.K. Gingerbread kernel (v1.x)

Yup, that's right. It essentially dead.

You have "bricked" it then I'm afraid to say. Also, you have voided your warranty by rooting it.

I could not possibly recommend you taking it to a Samsung Service Point and acting mystified about what has suddenly happened to your phone as they "might" check the flash counter and detect that it has been flashed. ;)

Sorry mate! :(

Upvote 0
You have "bricked" it then I'm afraid to say. Also, you have voided your warranty by rooting it.

I could not possibly recommend you taking it to a Samsung Service Point and acting mystified about what has suddenly happened to your phone as they "might" check the flash counter and detect that it has been flashed. ;)

Sorry mate! :(

Thanks for all you help. I will give that a try if not I'll give a jig a try. Have a good one!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones