1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Root N1 apps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by khaddem, Feb 14, 2010.

1. khaddem

khaddem Active Member

Feb 14, 2010
    I am a blackberry user and I'm considering buying the N1 phone. However, I have a few reservations about this phone. I am wondering if you can read and edit MS Words, Excel spreadsheet, powerpoint and maybe outlook emails?
    I use my blackberry heavily and i want to make sure that i can find some of the apps i heavily used with the N1. Also, can i access my home internet network wirelessly with the N1? I do that with my blackberry using the UMA. I'm concerned about the spotting 3G network of TMO and i want to make sure that i can spend the money for this phone and truly enjoy and not regret it. That is why i felt lucky with the blackberry since i can make calls on wifi or hotspots when i do not have any signal. I can go anywhere with internet access and connect to the network with my blackberry. Can i do that with the N1?
    Can someone on this forum educate a heavy blackberry user transition to the world of androids?
    Thanks

Advertisement

2. xoutlaw

xoutlaw Member

Dec 31, 2009
    only thing you'll probably miss is BBIM(if your friends on on it) and better exchange support on bb. other than that the n1 is pretty superb. i dont use mine in the US so i dont know about tmo 3g. and yes they're programs to edit those types of files.

3. Who Cares?

Who Cares? Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    N1 isn't capable of that UMA thing that T-Mobile does.

Tags: