1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root N2A Nook Color Trouble

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SnugglieKitten, May 4, 2012.

1. SnugglieKitten

None

May 4, 2012
    I'm at a serious loss here, not sure where to turn at this point. Searched these forums a few hours to find a bit of help for my problem but no luck. I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked/answered.

:thinking:I just installed the N2A 16g in my NC. All was working well for a few hours..and suddenly...it...stopped. My NC went into sleep mode and when I pressed the power button to turn it back on, it just didn't!! Wouldn't respond or wake up at all. I have removed the N2A SD card to try and get my Nook working again as normal but still no response. It's permanently off. Won't respond to anything at all. I'm stuck with a BLACK SCREEN! I'm so worried my NC is broken for good! Can anyone help me out at all? Any suggestions would be appreciated greatly!

Advertisement

2. colchiro

colchiro Android Expert
    None

Jun 4, 2010
    Male
    Web developer/IT
    It's called a SOD (Sleep Of Death). Just hold the power button long enough and it should reboot.

What version did they install on there? I thought SOD's were fixed months ago.

3. probbiethe1

probbiethe1 Newbie
    None

Apr 16, 2010
    I have used a N2A card on my nook color with out any issues for a couple months now but colchiro has some really good advice. Try holding down the power button and the nook button at the same time for like 20 seconds and see if that does anything. Also try plugging in your charger and see if it chargers.

But dont worry your nook isnt toast the N2A card doesnt actually affect the internal memory at all so everything should still be intact