• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help N861 Wont Come On

Talrune

Lurker
Feb 17, 2011
Hey guys my niece has a warp sequent(na861) I gave her when it was new last year but it stopped working a while back she assumed battery was dead. So I got her a new battery I am trying to charge it but nothing even after 20 min or so in wall phone wont turn on does not show its charging either.

She takes very good care of her things it has no water damage has never been dropped or rooted anything like that...any ideas to try to get it to come on or is it a paperweight?

Thanks

Reactions: hsj777
Twenty minutes on a totally dead battery hasn't even begun to charge it - it's still ramping up. Leave the charger plugged in for 24 hours.

If it still won't turn on, you have a hard brick (a soft brick is when it turns on, but doesn't boot up correctly). I don't know the device, but someone here may be able to help you, or you can head over to XDA's secction for your phone and look for hard brick help.

Reactions: hsj777
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones