• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help N910F MMC READ Failed and DEAD

enterme2

Lurker
Feb 3, 2017
Hello everyone. I rooted my N910F and it worked perfectly for 7-8 months. Recently it started rebooting itself unexpectedly and going into download mode OR showing message MMC READ FAILED. . So every time i had to pull out the battery and then boot it. After 5-6 days with this problem. Now my phone NOT GETTING ON, NOT CHARGING and simply DEAD (i suppose). Is there any way i can switch it on again once and COPY few files? THANKS IN ADVANCE for anyone's help

Hello everyone. I rooted my N910F and it worked perfectly for 7-8 months. Recently it started rebooting itself unexpectedly and going into download mode OR showing message MMC READ FAILED. . So every time i had to pull out the battery and then boot it. After 5-6 days with this problem. Now my phone NOT GETTING ON, NOT CHARGING and simply DEAD (i suppose). Is there any way i can switch it on again once and COPY few files? THANKS IN ADVANCE for anyone's help
First of all this is a hardware problem> click the link below to understand what to do.
link:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones