• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nadabombers Custom wood wallpapers

Steelers Please?

Here's an image, but if you can find something better or cooler, that would be awesome!

pittsburgh-steelers-logo.png

Upvote 0
Nice work on the SF logos! My brother is a graphic designer but his lazy ass won't do anything for me...he's an apple fanboy! LOL! (actually, he's self employed and swamped at the moment)

BTW, when I tried to donate via the link, it kept erasing my amount and telling me I had to enter more than zero. So I just logged in staright to my account and used your email to send the money as a purchase of services so no "fee" is charged.

Upvote 0
These are awesome - thanks for the hard work! Any chance for a Broncos and Rockies Logo? Happy to donate but can't find the link. (ANd I know I am being greedy by asking for two, so if you only have time for one I will let you choose - its like Sophie's choice for me).

Sportslogos.net also has a collection of good logos for almost every team, just a heads up for people looking.

PS - GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denver Broncos Logo - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

Colorado Rockies Logo - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

Upvote 0
Has anyone found any wood-inspired or engraved icons to match these wallpapers? I found some in the Evo screen thread but they are not great - Thanks

The Launcher Pro site has a bunch of different stuff in their forums (mostly docks), and I found a similar woodgrain one, but it's too light. Maybe someone can mess with it to match up to these BGs. Or you can go with no dock. I have nothing for icons at this time, tho.

http://launcherpro.droidicon.com/sites/default/files/lpdocks/dockbar_wood.copy_.png

Upvote 0
tell me what kind of dock u want, i don't think u want a brown wood with it lol, give me something to work with and a base dock or whatever i can try and make it happen. i mean i gutted these 2 out, one is full and the other fades off, and they look really nice with it, load them up with the wallpaper let me know what u think

gutted.png

gutted2.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones