• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nadabomber's Glassklart Color Icon Packs

nadabomber

Jun 14, 2010
Now be warned there are 729 icons per pack just like the original series. In the original pack they separated them into 3 diff folders within the pack, i have them all in one. The only reason they did that so it was easier to browse for what you wanted, that being said after you unzip them you can split them up or only put on your phone what you use like me.

I will be doing icon packs on request now, right now im just recoloring to whatever icon pack u want, in the future i will be making my own. You don't have to supply the icon pack for me "unless it cost money" I will download it and get it myself just let me know what it is. Glassklart icons were not created by me, all credit goes to the actual creator, i just recolored the complete set "remember these are basically colored glass so if u put a blue icon on a yellow background it could make.....GREEN lol". That being said there are 7 packs and i have included the name a sample and the link to the full file below. Donations are welcome for the time that i spend on these at jnadack@yahoo.com but are not necessary.

sample of original-
scaled.php
No link u can download from Market.

Red-
scaled.php
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Green-
scaled.php

Purple-
scaled.php

Orange-
scaled.php

Blue-
scaled.php

Yellow-
scaled.php

Pink-
scaled.php

These things are freaking TINY!!!!!! Tip for when you start on your own set, make them BIGGER! I suggest the same size as the LP icon set. In fact, if you could use that set and add colored "glows" to them, that would be phenomenal!!! Oh say, like maybe SF Giants orange and SF 49er red, for example!;)

hey bud i dont know how they are small, unless your using them for the dock, i think glassklart was made for actual app icons here is what they look like on mine, they are just perfect. I'm pretty sure they come at 48x48 and that's standard.

snap20100916202019.png

snap20100917015656.png

Upvote 0
hey bud i dont know how they are small, unless your using them for the dock, i think glassklart was made for actual app icons here is what they look like on mine, they are just perfect. I'm pretty sure they come at 48x48 and that's standard.

That may be the issue, so let me clarify. They are TINY when used in the dock! :D I have very few icons on my screens, since I can squeeze 15 functions into the dock with LP. Not a big fan of the cluttered look.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones