• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Name that icon set

JMelone

Lurker
Apr 20, 2022
I've just had to factory reset a phone for the first time in nearly 30 years. After following every backup procedure I could find, I'm disappointed to have lost the custom icon set downloaded from the Galaxy Themes site that I've used for more than 15 years. Fortunately, I did grab a few screen shots before I did the reset so I do have an image of a few of the icons. Hopefully, some here might be able to identify the name of this icon set as there are so f*****g many sets available from Galaxy themes, it seems to a impossible task to search through all of them. Sample below.
Thanks in advance for any help.
2022-04-20 20_09_14-C__Users_proud_Pictures_S8+.png

I've just had to factory reset a phone for the first time in nearly 30 years. After following every backup procedure I could find, I'm disappointed to have lost the custom icon set downloaded from the Galaxy Themes site that I've used for more than 15 years. Fortunately, I did grab a few screen shots before I did the reset so I do have an image of a few of the icons. Hopefully, some here might be able to identify the name of this icon set as there are so f*****g many sets available from Galaxy themes, it seems to a impossible task to search through all of them. Sample below.
Thanks in advance for any help.View attachment 162387
Throughout multipule devices right.. No clue.

Upvote 0
I doubt you have used it for more than 15 years, since the first commercial Android handset (the HTC G1 "dream") was only released in 2008 and Samsung released their first android device in 2009, with Galaxy Themes coming some time later.

Not trying to be awkward here, just that inaccurate information (like a date that predates any android device) isn't going to help us.

Those do look rather "old school" icons, and I'd not be surprised if they are no longer available, but I've never seen them before myself.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones