1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

nanodroid backup

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by eliander250, Jan 2, 2013.

1. eliander250

eliander250 Newbie

can someone provide me with a nanodroid backup for the sgs2 from boost mobile, I didn't make one when i got the phone. If it is possible ofcourse.

2. Atma

Atma Extreme Android User

Hi eliander. I moved this to the All Things Root forum for you. I don't think someone else's nandroid backup would work for you. It would have all that person's apps and settings included in it and would probably just cause you a big headache, if you could even restore it on your phone.

3. eliander250

eliander250 Newbie

Oh ok thanks well I've got one before when i had my motorola thriumph but the guy basically did it after a factory reset. thank you for the info.

4. Atma

Atma Extreme Android User

Well I don't know. That could possibly work I guess. I would have another rom ready to flash in case you needed it.

5. ZSteve4343

ZSteve4343 Lurker

There are a few versions of stock and rooted Boost roms available at Rwilco12's Android repository under the Samsung Epic 4G Touch files. Look under "leak repository" for folders with "-BST" after the model number ("FI22-BST" for example). That should do it.

Atma likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews