• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nashville anyone??? Help!!!!

Ok, my name is ashton. i am looking for someone who is good at installing custom roms. Please telltale to this thread. I would lobe for someone to come over and install a custom Rom. Email me if you prefer it akashtonkeily@gmail.com

You have all the information on rooting in the other thread that you posted in. You can either do the long method of rooting or you can try the the one click methods. If you go the one click method route, you can download Rom Manager from the android market and flash your recovery image from there. Then make a nandroid of your stock rom and then you are good to go. Flashing any new rom, always nandroid, wipe everything: data, davlik cache and cache, then flash your new rom

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones