• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

- native 4g on/off button (bounty thread)

Upvote 0
turns 4g back on in 5 sec flat ofcourse you need to pay 2 dollars for full features
I'm a bit confused here. Are you referring to the on/off app or another app that switches to 4g faster if you get the right version?

Also what is all this powermax talk, this topic has nothing to do with power issue, other then the fact turning off 4g will help power issues.

Are you saying powermax also turns off 4g and some how does this more efficiently ( if you get the special version )?

Upvote 0
it turns off 4g and other stuff that u dont need on ill have to admit that the first few attemps 4g came back on pretty fast but further attemps have been slower so first few times worked like a charm but recently it didnt want to turn back on at all, so before i leave a conclusion about this app i would like to try it in a area near where i live where i have really good coverage.

Upvote 0
ok i had my 4g off all night beacause my phone was super hot yesterday chargin and it was charging super slow so i turned off 4g and it way cooler till it wasnt even warm anymore then this morning i turned 4g back on and it went on in a sec no lie i was amazed! i gonna confirm the program works pretty good but depending in ur area the 4g 's signal has alot to do with if it turns on right away or takes a min for it to come back on. now a scale of 1-10 for the apn toggle i give it a 8 and for the power max i give it a 9 for the extra feature it has to help save more power.

Reactions: Shatterproof
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones