• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root navigation bar soft key arrangement? any way to change or move?

when i got my tab it was already running jellybean , i from the start didnt like the placement of the softkeys in landscape mode, felt, still feels uncomfortable. then i came to find out that ics had them placed on the left ,which seems more practical , now my question is ,( and yes i already googled it on many occasions) is there any way to keep jelly bean but change or mod the softkeys back to the left? no im not running a custom rom and do not wish to, but yes i am rooted . any help would be greatly appreciated

all i want is ics nav keys on jellybean
already tried the app called softkeyz to change look color and icons but that didnt work either .

p.s. loVin you guys here , everyone is and has been extremely helpful and friendly

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones