• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Navigation shortcut? and power advice?

Hi first post, great site, I have a question about the Navigation application i cant find the shortcut to put on my desktop i have checked widgets, shortcuts and programs.

I can get to it through "maps" but its a little long winded any help would be great.

Another quick question i use the "power manager" to toggle GPS WIFI is there one that includes 3g/2g toggle and any others that may make managing easier?

Thanks

Another quick question i use the "power manager" to toggle GPS WIFI is there one that includes 3g/2g toggle and any others that may make managing easier?

Thanks

You can't toggle it directly, but there are plenty of widgets on the market that allow you up put a shortcut to the setting in "settings".

You might want to look at downloading "Extended Controls", which is a customisable widget you can have on your home screen similar to the stock 'power widget' app, but with a lot more options (including a 2g/3g toggle link).

Hope that helps. :cool:

Upvote 0
You can't toggle it directly, but there are plenty of widgets on the market that allow you up put a shortcut to the setting in "settings".

You might want to look at downloading "Extended Controls", which is a customisable widget you can have on your home screen similar to the stock 'power widget' app, but with a lot more options (including a 2g/3g toggle link).

Hope that helps. :cool:

Cheers pal ill check it out

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones