1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Navigation

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by john1969, Oct 6, 2010.

1. john1969

john1969 Member

Sep 27, 2010
    I love the google navigation but I have to say it is a little more difficult to use than VZ navigator..... How do I save a location where I am at? There is a place that is starred,how do I get rid of it? I didn't even starred it.... Is there a way you can delete all your current locations you went too? With VZ navigator I can go online and manage all my places. With this, I can't... Any info would greatly be appreciated...Going to Florida soon and need the navigation ASAP..Thanks to all who help:eek:

Advertisement

2. NilsE

NilsE Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    IT Security
    Near Albany, NY
    Starred items can be added and removed in maps. Consider Maps as a configuration tool for navigation.

If you want to remove history etc. in navigation go into Settings > Applications > find navigation and clear the data.

I think you can also manage your starred items online at google maps but I have never done it.

john1969 likes this.
  3. john1969

john1969 Member

Sep 27, 2010
    It worked...Now All I have to figure out is how to erase bookmarks I added....Thank you..! more question. If I am at a certain location and I want to save the location to know exactly how I got back there How do I do this? Sorry for all the questions...

4. y2kflhr

y2kflhr Active Member

Sep 15, 2010
    you can use "compass" take a pic and geo tag it, I have used it a few times when I have found places I want to return to