• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NBA Game Time ??

It says on the NBA.com website to download it from the Android Markplace , there is supose to be a freee version and a paid version which I think is $8 or something . Bummer, and my BB Curve keeps coming up with a download error when trying to download it , guess i'll just have to live with Sports Tap updates for the game (setting to update every minute good bye battery lol)

Upvote 0
Just email me and I'll reply / attach the apk. They changed somethings though. the free version of Gametime doesn't let you watch or listen to games live anymore. There will be a button to upgrade for $2+ to get Gametime plus. they did the update for the playoffs. You might be able to atleast upgrade through the free/lite version.

It also doesn't recognize my League pass premium account, although it still lets me watch and listen to games... weird.

neococozone@yahoo.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones