1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Nearly Stolen Evo- Need Log File Help

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by jeremysm1, Jun 4, 2011.

1. jeremysm1

jeremysm1 Member
    None

Jan 5, 2010
    I need some help to figure out when my phone was shut off last. Here is the story: was on vacation, someone came into our hotel room and stole my kids Nintendo 3DS's (2 of them), stole the ipod touch and took the battery out of my cel phone (but didn't steal it). Actually, by circumstance, I stopped back to the room---at a resort at a beach--and saw my phone sitting on a lounge chair on the beach. I'm guessing that they wanted to steal the phone--or someone else was planned to come down the beach to pick them up to steal it--but I showed up somewhere in the middle.

In any case, I'd like to find out when my phone was powered off as that will indicate who was in the room--if it was the cleaning lady--and what time it occurred at.

I'm technical, but not a techie---so please walk me through. I've looked at the logger apps, but it just shows me the current stuff. Maybe there is an easy app to see when the phone is powered on/off or to see old log files. Thanks!
    Jeremy

Advertisement

2. Android>Apple

Android>Apple Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 17, 2011
    I dunno if such an app exists but I hope you find one! Seems unlikely that the event would be logged though(how would it write to a log file if the battery was pulled out at the time?). It's also possible that the phone company might know, call and ask them it can't hurt.