• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Just flashed the LSJ AOSP Lockscreen + Back To Kill update. How do I edit the shortcuts and layout on the new lockscreen. If I go to menu, settings, lockscreen it has the settings in for the original one before I flashed. How do I configure the new one?
http://d-h.st/jge

I may be wrong, but I don't think you can configure it. It comes 'as is' and renders any of the other swipe lock screen functions unusable. If you have the Crusader theme installed, it also messes up the power menu.

If you install NEATrom again with no wipe, you will get back to how you were before (you will have to flash any themes or mods you installed again also).

Sale, would it be possible to have a back to kill mod on its own, with no AOSP Lockscreen mod?

Reactions: _Sale_
Upvote 0
Only problem is i can`t get all previous mods working with this one without losing status bar :( After no wipe flash it was back but when installed latest mod (status bar was there at the time) i wanted to install f.e. Blue19toggles, did it but status bar disappeared again... Did few no wipe flashes, checked and it seems previous mods or newest mod is only choice. Both = no statusbar.

Sale, can you fix that please ? :)

Upvote 0
Only problem is i can`t get all previous mods working with this one without losing status bar :( After no wipe flash it was back but when installed latest mod (status bar was there at the time) i wanted to install f.e. Blue19toggles, did it but status bar disappeared again... Did few no wipe flashes, checked and it seems previous mods or newest mod is only choice. Both = no statusbar.

Sale, can you fix that please ? :)

Which mod mate?

Upvote 0
I may be wrong, but I don't think you can configure it. It comes 'as is' and renders any of the other swipe lock screen functions unusable. If you have the Crusader theme installed, it also messes up the power menu.

If you install NEATrom again with no wipe, you will get back to how you were before (you will have to flash any themes or mods you installed again also).

Sale, would it be possible to have a back to kill mod on its own, with no AOSP Lockscreen mod?

Np. Tonight :)

Reactions: Squinty13
Upvote 0
hello i have been trying anyway possible to install neatrom lite on my phone for the last 2 days
i started with an lsj based rom (omega) wipes all three wipes installed neat rom lite -bootloop
i did the wipes i did the kernel wipe i did the rom nuke i did everything i even went back to 4.0.4 just to see if that is the problem. i am now with the full version and i have no way to get out of the boot loop in the lite version...
please someone help me i have flashed the lite rom already 10-15 times with no success and downloaded twice already

Upvote 0
Ofc i did. I followed tips in this topic. I know what I'm doing ;)
reflash the rom with no wipe
reboot the device
copy this on internal sd
install with no wipe

hello i have been trying anyway possible to install neatrom lite on my phone for the last 2 days
i started with an lsj based rom (omega) wipes all three wipes installed neat rom lite -bootloop
i did the wipes i did the kernel wipe i did the rom nuke i did everything i even went back to 4.0.4 just to see if that is the problem. i am now with the full version and i have no way to get out of the boot loop in the lite version...
please someone help me i have flashed the lite rom already 10-15 times with no success and downloaded twice already
download again rom, try another mirror and check md5sum. install without wipe

Reactions: Twinn
Upvote 0
Hi sale!

As if life was not tough enough for you already mate, could I please ask you to update the list of removed app's in the NEAT LITE version of your ROM.

The last list you published, here, was way back in June last year and I'm guessing that there might be one or two more app's to add to the list since Jelly Bean

Personally, I prefer the full fat version and freeze the app's I do not require, using TB.

Removed apps:

AnalogClock, ChocoEUKor, Days, Dlna, DualClock, FactoryTest, FotaClient, GameHub, GenieWidget, GoogleFeedback, Kies, kieswifi, Kobo, MiniDiary, MobileTrackerEngineTwo, MusicHub_15, PanningTryActually, PhoneErrService, PlusOne, PostIt, PressReader, ReadersHub, SamsungApps, SamsungAppsUNA3, SamsungWidget_News, SamsungWidget_StockClock, SamsungWidget_WeatherClock, SelfTestMode, SevenEngine, SnsAccountFb, SnsAccountLi, SnsAccountMs, SnsAccountTw, SnsDisclaimer, SnsImageCache, SnsProvider, SocialHub, SocialHubWidget, TrimApp, TwWallpaperChooser, VideoEditor, WlanTest, Zinio, PolarisOffice, KiesAir, Im, PhotoRetouching, SecretWallpaper 1, SecretWallpaper 2, Swype, Vlingo

It might prove helpful to those who are trying to decide between FULL and LITE.

Then all I need to do is persuade Hawker to amend his post #1 to include that information... a Snickers bar usually does it! ;)

Reactions: Twinn and _Sale_
Upvote 0
LSJ Removed apps:

AllshareMediaServer
AllSharePlay
AllshareService
AnalogClockSimple
AnalogClockUnique
AutomationTest_JBUP
ChatON_MARKET
ChocoEUKor
CoolEUKor
DataCreate_U1_EUR_OPEN
Days
DualClockAnalog
DualClockDigital
FactoryTest_U1_EUR_OPEN
FotaClient
GameHub_2.0_ICS_WVGA_ngmoco
GroupCast
HelpHub
Kies
kieswifi
Kobo.apk
lcdtest_U1_EUR_OPEN
Microbes
MusicHub_31
OceanWeather
PlusOne
PolarisViewer
PressReader
ReadersHub
RoseEUKor
SamsungApps
SamsungAppsUNA3
SamsungWidget_FavoriteApp
SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor
SecBrowserTests
SecDownloadProviderPermissionTests
SecDownloadProviderTests
SecDownloadPublicApiAccessTests
SecMiniDiary
SelfTestMode_U1_EUR_OPEN
SimpleFavoritesWidget
Swype
talkback
VideoHub
YahoonewsDaemon
YahoonewsWidget
YahoostockDaemon
YahoostockWidget
Zinio

Paul, can you edit op please?

Upvote 0

here you go
LSJ_BackToKill.zip - 428.27 KB

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones