• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Need 2nd USB Charger - Best One?

Hey all,

I'm looking for another USB charger for my Captivate. One to have at home, and the other at work. Anyone have a link to one that'll work with the phone without having to put a huge whole in my wallet?
USB cable: Amazon.com: RiteAV - USB A to Micro-B Cable 6 ft.: Electronics

Use the USB port on your PC, or stereo, or cable box, or something; if you have nowhere to plug it, there's this: Amazon.com: Black 2-Port USB Home Travel Charger for Apple iPhone 1st, 2nd 3G, 3rd 3Gs, Ipod Touch 1st, Touch 2G, Ipod Nano: Electronics: Reviews, Prices & more

(I have 3 of those cables on order for myself, but have not received them yet.)

Upvote 0
USB cable: Amazon.com: RiteAV - USB A to Micro-B Cable 6 ft.: Electronics

Use the USB port on your PC, or stereo, or cable box, or something; if you have nowhere to plug it, there's this: Amazon.com: Black 2-Port USB Home Travel Charger for Apple iPhone 1st, 2nd 3G, 3rd 3Gs, Ipod Touch 1st, Touch 2G, Ipod Nano: Electronics: Reviews, Prices & more

(I have 3 of those cables on order for myself, but have not received them yet.)

Thanks. Please let me know if they work out for you when you get them. I'll check out the local AT&T store as well.

Upvote 0
I got mine on Meritline for 99 cents each (with coupon, they seem to put their microUSB cords on sale about once a week.) You have to wait a little while for it to get here from China, but you can't beat the price.

I also got a handful of mini-to-micro USB converters so I can put all those old RAZR chargers back to work. :D

The "regular" retail markup on cables and chargers is obscene.

Upvote 0
Mine is also bought on Amazon, nice one.
smile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones