• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories need a a case but witch one?

Unfortunately I have no way to do pictures of it now...I'm on my 24 hour shift at the fire dept. The case is very nice. I like how it covers and protects the pwr and volume buttons but still allows them to be used. Also it sticks out a little further than the camera on the back so if you set it face up it will sit flat as well as protect the camera housing. The plastic cover is textured a bit so gives it a nice grip to hold on to. To me the best feature of it is the slightly raised silicone lip around the front of the phone. If I set it face down it sits on the silicone lip and not the actual screen surface (which is protected by a Zagg cover). There are openings for the speaker, USB port, headset plug and camera so it's easy to get to all of them. I've very anal and protective about allof my electronics and I'm more than pleased with it....seems very well made.

Ditto.
Just got my Case Mate Tough case - feels, looks nice. Easy to put on. Screen protector easy to put on too.

Upvote 0
Is there any case that plugs the usb port? I oftentimes work in very dusty environments, and usually leave my dinc in my work truck, but sometimes am forced to take it with me. Just something that has a little rubber plug would be perfect.
+1 on the rugged. It has covers for all the ports, and even has a fold down flap that covers the camera, altho I cut it off cuz I could never get it opened.

Upvote 0
since its made out of silicone does it get stuck when the phones in your pocket? im looking for a hard case for my phone but am concerned that the plastic silicone material that i see in a lot of these cases (innocase, case-mate) are going to be too grippy and make it hard to take out of my pocket.

Unfortunately I have no way to do pictures of it now...I'm on my 24 hour shift at the fire dept. The case is very nice. I like how it covers and protects the pwr and volume buttons but still allows them to be used. Also it sticks out a little further than the camera on the back so if you set it face up it will sit flat as well as protect the camera housing. The plastic cover is textured a bit so gives it a nice grip to hold on to. To me the best feature of it is the slightly raised silicone lip around the front of the phone. If I set it face down it sits on the silicone lip and not the actual screen surface (which is protected by a Zagg cover). There are openings for the speaker, USB port, headset plug and camera so it's easy to get to all of them. I've very anal and protective about allof my electronics and I'm more than pleased with it....seems very well made.

Upvote 0
My wife and I received our Seidio Innocase Active's and love them!
I got the Sage (which is a nice color in person, unlike on the website) and she got Purple (Amythest). The silicone sleeve is a thin and easy to slide on and the hard shell fits over it perfectly and holds everything in place w/out much bulk at all. I love the suede feel and grip on these cases. I've already dropped my phone from about 4 ft and the case/phone still look perfect.... seems to provide great protection.

The only con at all w/ this hybrid case is that the black silicone shows dust particles if you keep it in your pocket - doesn't bother me much b/c it just rubs or blows right off.

I highly recommend these Active cases for $23 a pop! I saved $ by not waiting for the Otterbox Commuter/Defender and I'm happy w/ the purchase.

www.estocksurplus.com Did the free 3-5 day shipping and it came in 3 biz days!

=C=

Reactions: tubby sweetbundle
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones