1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need a calendar widget w/switchable calendar/agenda view, any ideas?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Medion, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Medion

Medion Android Expert

I loved the calendar widgets in Launcher Pro Plus as well as Go Launcher EX + Go Widget. In both cases I could have a full-page widget with a button that allowed me to switch between calendar and agenda view. However, I've recently switched to Apex Launcher from Go Launcher. This one issue (lack of desirable calendar widget) is making me consider going back to Go.

Anyone know of any similar calendar widgets that sync with Google calendar? I've tried Jorte but it came up way short.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. GrenW

GrenW Android Expert

Same here. Loved the Go Widgets one but Go doesn't play nicely with ICS.

So now I'm on Nova Launcher and had to go back to Pure Calendar - the Agenda view one.

Would love to see something similar to the Go widget one but not tied to the launcher.

3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Android Pro Widgets. Looks like Go Calendar with Transparency Theme. It doesn't have the nice animation when switching between Agenda and Calendar though.

GrenW likes this.
  4. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Android Expert

2nd what chanchan05 suggests. This is a paid app, but well worth it.

5. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Its free actually, from the Android Market. You pay for additional widgets and features, but the calendar widget with agenda is part of the free functions.

6. GrenW

GrenW Android Expert

Yeah. AProW looks good but need to pay for the good stuff (themes etc) so may go to Pure Grid if I need to pay as I've used Pure Agenda and Messenger for years.

May have a look at both and then decide.

Thanks all