1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

need a calendar with 4 week repeat

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by happyness, Feb 5, 2011.

1. happyness

happyness Lurker

I have a 4 week repeating work schedule and would like an easy way to put that into my calendar that came installed on my phone. However it appears that repeating every 4 weeks is not an option that I can choose. I'm given the option of choosing daily, monthly weekly, etc but not every 4 weeks. I'm just looking for a bit more customization in my calendar. Everything else in the calendar is just fine. Any suggestions? I know someone said the iRT calendar could do this but I'd love to hear of any others.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jimdroid

jimdroid Android Expert

You can always set those appointments up in gMail's calendar on the PC and they will display correctly on your phone.

I don't know of an android calendar that will allow this.

3. robv410

robv410 Newbie

Touch Calendar Free will allow you to repeat every "x" weeks, so you can make it every 4 weeks. I hope this helps. :)

happyness likes this.
  4. Pinmac1

Pinmac1 Android Enthusiast

Pimlical A also has this function. You won't find it in the Android Market yet as it is still in beta. It is on the developer's website at Pimlico Software home page I used its predecessor on my old Palm and it was very versatile.

happyness likes this.
  5. happyness

happyness Lurker

Awesome! Thanks for the suggestions. I've been looking everywhere! I wish I would have come here first.

6. happyness

happyness Lurker

Touch Calendar Free is working well for me! Yay! finally a solution. Thank you!

7. skydogg

skydogg Newbie

Pocket Informant :)

8. sharpgator

sharpgator Newbie

iRT Calendar Pro. I LOVE this calendar. Lots of unusual repeat sequences.

9. Rootmepls

Rootmepls Android Enthusiast

I'm using Pure Calendar right now and it allows repeats. Costs 2.04 but well worth it for what I use it for. Finally discovered the widget is scrollable in the size I have it set to also (requires launcher app with scrolling. ADW or LauncherPro). That allows me to set a smaller widget size and scroll thru more days of the week. Nice surprise I wasn't aware of.