• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need a calender with large notes capacity or linking to notes app

I like to sometimes write extensive notes (a good sized paragraph or even several paragraphs) when I put an event on my calender but the calender app that came with my phone (a zte lever) only allows a few lines of entry. (The first line shows as the event header and the rest you read by clicking on the event). Alternatively, if I could link the entry to a note in my notes app, that might solve the problem. Or maybe there's some sort of diary type app that has a calender format option? Thanks for any suggestions.

Look into EverNote, if you allow it to attach to your Calendar, you can do a lot with it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evernote

Neat thing about Evernote, is you can access it from any device you want, from anywhere.
so, if you take notes in the field, and save them on the phone, your desktop PC has them also.

Note Everything is another nice tool,
* Note Everything - Android Apps on Google Play
* Note everything pro - Android Apps on Google Play this is an Add on license

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones