• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need a cell phone I have stuff to trade....

pctek

Apr 3, 2010
Let me know if you want a list of all games i have for each console, and if you like pictures sent to via email. thanks

I'm looking for a phone to replace my broken t-mobile dash smartphone. I don't want to get a htc hd2 or nexus 1 from t-mobile for an example because I have to purchase a 30 dollar data plan, but I don't need it now I just need a phone for texting, phone usage, and saving my customers contacts, I have my own computer tech business mobile/onsite service. Phones I'm looking for is an HTC HD2, Nexus one, Motorola Milestone, or Nokia N900. They need to work with my t-mobile sim card, so I think all these are unlocked anyway right?
I'm looking for straight across trade what I have are these and if theirs serous traders I can send pictures via email or something:

1#: Premium 20gig xbox 360 MFR DATE 08-16-2006 bought it off a seller on ebay recently, that looks like he fixes them and sells them. He has 100% feedback so looks like he knows what hes doing, probably has a reflowing station.

Anyway comes with harddrive, Microsoft OEM HD/composite all in one cable, OEM power brick, 1 oem white wireless controller, headset, and 6 360 games.

2#: Original Xbox 1 console with all hookup cables, 1 cable is a component cable, and 1 controller it works fine only thing is when ejecting the drive to open sometimes it wont because the little rubber band belt is worn to loose, so been to lazy to open it up but can be replaced, info all over the net and the bands are cheap, but to simply open it just use a paper clip and insert into little hole like a PC drive to open tray. Got about 9 games also.

3#: Black sega dremacast its the sega sports edition one that came with a sports games like 2k nfl or NBA etc. All hookups and even a vga box and which i hooked up to my CRT monitor and man it looked crisp, sharp etc. 1 controller, memory card, and 4 games. This revision of the console plays emulated/homebrew and more without needing to mod chip it.

4#: Black Nintendo gamecube with all hookups, 2 controllers and nyko mem card. This is also a good revision of the console because it has a digital port in the back for the component cables, newer gamecubes only work with composite cables. 3 games also.

5#: Lastly Piano black Sony PSP 2000 SLIM. Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-D3 Its in great shape no problems and adult owned. It has no dead pixels onscreen, comes with 1GB Sony Pro Duo stick, ac adapter, and UMD disk game called Grand Turismo.

If someone is really interested I'll give the list of games. Basically all the games on all consoles are good quality gameplay games not cheap boring games.

ebay: tggalindo
Heatware: pctek

Seems fishy... you say you don't want an HD2 or a Nexus One or any other smart phone because you would need the data plan... yet you're using a dart, which requires this already. Then to top it off, you say you want every every phone you listed as not wanting. Seems like a big scam.

My money says he doesn't have any of those things, or he does and they're all busted up.

Upvote 0
Seems fishy... you say you don't want an HD2 or a Nexus One or any other smart phone because you would need the data plan... yet you're using a dart, which requires this already. Then to top it off, you say you want every every phone you listed as not wanting. Seems like a big scam.

My money says he doesn't have any of those things, or he does and they're all busted up.

Hehe I can see what you might seeing in the reading I type up. What I was trying to point out is I rather buy a hd2, nexus one, milestone etc, somewhere like ebay or from someone because if I get it from t-mobile I'll have to get the data plan which I dont need right now.

The dash when I got it umm like 2 years ago back then it didnt require a data plan but now if you get a dash 3g phone or these smartphones we are talking about here yea now requires a data plan.

I Have all these consoles that I list here, im legit I did give out my ebay id and heateware. I even have pictures of everything ready for emailing. Thanks Thomas

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones