• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need a complete Guide/Tutorial on Deodexed to Odexed and Odexed to Deodexed.

If its so simple than we can have more good ROMs with both odexed and deodxed version.

Ummmmmmmm.......... Bro, I have a doubt on that one! Titanium Backups "Dalvik Integration" option works fine for Stock ROM's and ROM's which were modified for just system applications.

It rarely works for modified .9.png's and systemui's...

Check and tell once... :)

Regards

Upvote 0
Yes TB does Not Work with All the ROMS !! :(

But i prefer Everyone Use Dsixda's Kitchen for Deodexing ! (Since starters are not gonna Deodex, Kitchen won't be a problem)

I think I have to make a One-Click Deodex and Odex Application in Google Play Store, for you all to do it.

Targeting "Indian" users and "With AD's"....

Hmm, whats say??

Upvote 0
I think I have to make a One-Click Deodex and Odex Application in Google Play Store, for you all to do it.

Targeting "Indian" users and "With AD's"....

Hmm, whats say??

Yup buddy we need badly an app which will convert odex ROM to deodexed and deodexed ROM to odex so go for it.

one more odexing app should also odex framework folder...we want one like that

Yes we need this one too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones