• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need a cover

mark1

Aug 24, 2009
being a plasterer i need a cover that will give full protection.not like the one ive just received from ebay its open at the the front.bit like a pair of crotchless knickers really :) looks nice but not good for my dirty hands:eek:
any ideas where i can get something that will cover the full phone without being to bulky.cheers mark.

any ideas where i can get something that will cover the full phone without being to bulky.cheers mark.

I don't think that there is anything around that meets your requirements yet, although I am sure there will be soon.

In the meantime, there are two options. One is Otterbox, who make some generic PDA cases that might work and the other is a low tech solution of covering the front of the phone with some heavy gauge plastic before putting on one of the covers from ebay. I use a self-seal plastic bag to put the phone in when I go out cycling or you could try one of the Aquapac products if you want to be able to run the case under the tap at the end of the day. The touchscreen works fine under plastic.

J

Upvote 0
I have a Krusell Hector (size large) which is a case rather than a cover but I am very pleased with. It is made of very thin leather so is not too bulky. I wear it on a belt but it would not be too bad to keep in a pocket either. It took a couple of days to mould itself to the chin but now it fits very well. you can even access the headphone socket when it is in the case but has to be removed to make calls which I guess might be an issue for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones