1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need a favor!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JollyRoger87, Aug 29, 2011.

1. JollyRoger87

JollyRoger87 Android Enthusiast

I was wondering if someone would kindly upload their build.prop file here so I can compare it with that of the Andro-Id rom I've been using. Specifically to see if I can change how google sees the phone so I can open up market access for our triumphs.

Thank you

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Austrie

Austrie Android Expert

stock

3. pwnyourace

pwnyourace Well-Known Member

should be the
    ro.build.fingerprint
    line, should be able to change it to one of the newer phones that are on gingerbread to unlock all/more of the apps
    and austrie i dont think thats the full build.prop
    this is as close to full stock as i have, the only thing thats changed is the id which is just the name of the rom it shouldnt affect what ur looking for http://www.mediafire.com/?ibbd231r5xyt11p

4. JollyRoger87

Thanks a bunch guys I'll see what I can find out!

5. Manicor

Manicor Newbie

How's Andro-Id working for you? What's not working with this ROM?

6. JollyRoger87

3g and 1x otherwise it's been flawless so far though I haven't tested GPS or bluetooth, Good battery life too. First time I've been able to unplug my phone and 3.5 hours later the battery is still 100%, granted it wasn't being used but I've never been able to go that long without dropping not even 1%... Also the back, home and menu keys are mixed up, but you get used to it.

7. Manicor

Manicor Newbie

Are you able to make and recieve calls?

8. JollyRoger87

Yeah calls and texts both... It will tell you on the lock screen that the RUIM card isn't present so you can only make emergeny calls but thats false. You can call anyone and text anyone...

Makes me wonder if you can make outgoing calls even with a phone that has had its service suspended but I highly doubt that

Anyone with some know how willing to provide me one more favor? I'd like to someone to possibly make me a flashable zip that has either the stock build.prop or the one containing the evdo addition I don't really care either way. I changed the fingerprint and got nowhere and so I'm going to start changing numerous other items until I can get the phone to hopefully read as a Gingerbread Thunderbolt as that phone is closely spec'd to ours and has tons of market access. I'm likely to to get lots of bootloops trying this so having a fresh zip to fix the phone would be very appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind just did some research and made it myself

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews