1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Apps Need a few app developers!

Discussion in 'Android Development' started by gab1972, Jan 4, 2011.

1. gab1972

gab1972 Lurker
    None

Jan 4, 2011
    Greetings,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, so please forgive me if I've posted wrong.

I have an app idea that I believe is going to be so huge that I'm thinking of quitting my job once it gets going. I'm not talking a .99 farting app or something to take notes with, I'm talking huge! It's a social location based game. Simple. But it will catch on like wildfire. The marketing potential of this has me really excited.

The problem is that I have very limited Android app development experience (I just finished the Hello World tutorial if that tells you anything). I want to pull together a few shop developers to work with. I'm so protective of my idea that I want to get to know a few before I fully drop my idea. I don't want to waste anyone's time - so please know I'm serious about this.

Please message me if you are interested or know anyone who might be interested.

thank you

Advertisement

2. joar.wilk

joar.wilk Lurker
    None

Jan 6, 2011
    I sure believe its a great idea, please place yourself in the queue behind the 30k+ other people who has grand ideas waiting to be developed.