• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need a low end android phone

Hello everyone am looking to buy a cheap entry level android phone for myself.I am considering the Samsung Galaxy Young and Sony Xperia E. Which one is better overall in general and if any other phone within the same price range then please recommend.Thanks.

You could go with an older phone like the htc one x or whatever version is available to you. Since most of them are being offered for free with a 2 year contract and still have a great phone

Upvote 0
You could go with an older phone like the htc one x or whatever version is available to you. Since most of them are being offered for free with a 2 year contract and still have a great phone

But am looking for an unlocked GSM phone within a budget of $100-150. Am considering xperia E or Tipo, htc explorer,wildfire S or desire C, samsung galaxy young, etc. Budget is strictly below $150 unlocked.I live in india.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones