• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need a "Mobile Network Widget" for LauncherPro

Bump

Scott did you get me PM, did you try the Mobile Data Toggle I found ??

Jeez Don, I'm sorry for not getting back with you! I'm not ignoring you, I had a baby girl on Wednesday evening and since then, things have been pretty hectic around here :eek: hehehe.

Anyways, I will download it today and give it a try and I will get back with you. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Upvote 0
NP bro and congrats on your Baby, and FYI it works great, so if you need help setting it up let me know, enjoy

Jeez Don, I'm sorry for not getting back with you! I'm not ignoring you, I had a baby girl on Wednesday evening and since then, things have been pretty hectic around here :eek: hehehe.

Anyways, I will download it today and give it a try and I will get back with you. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones