1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Need a new phone in next 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Xenic, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Xenic

Xenic Newbie
    None

Aug 4, 2011
    So here's my story. I currently have an HTC Evo Shift and it's a good little phone. I'm going to have to get a new plan due to some unexpected changes, so I'm thinking why not look for a new phone.

I'm in the Philly area (if that matters for coverage LOL) and looking for something 4G. I am thinking no slider keyboard anymore but I am flexible.

I use my phone constantly for Facebook, Twitter, email, music, video etc so I'm looking for something with some definite power.

The Photon caught my eye but I'm nervous about staying with Sprint after hearing that they lost over 800 million bucks last quarter.

So without rambling any more, need some suggestions on which way to go. I said 2 weeks but I could stretch a little more time out if I have to

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. Lombardi

Lombardi Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 13, 2011
    ive heard that Metro PCS has 4G coverage in Philly

3. JxIcekilla

JxIcekilla Newbie
    None

Jul 6, 2011
    im 13
    cali
    nah metros 4g is the speed of verizons 3g. proven fact. sooo i would get a phone from verizon. but no 4g phones with keyboard that im aware of but thunderbolt is htc has a kickstand and big enough to use the touch screen keyboard. so it has similarities to evo. or u can wait till lg thrill is out. 4g and 3d. its wat i would go for