1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

need a new verizon phone

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by wiscdroid, Jan 5, 2012.

1. wiscdroid

wiscdroid Lurker
    None

Jan 5, 2012
    i am on verizon and i need a new phone. should i get a new one now or wait a month or so and get one then? basically i am wondering if anything new that is worth waiting for is coming out (like the rumored razr maxx) on verizon soon and if not what phone should i go with that's out right now. at the moment i a leaning towards the droid razr.

Advertisement

2. PolicyWonk

PolicyWonk Member
    None

Nov 3, 2011
    Male
    Benefits Consultant
    Richmond, VA
    My experience with electronics is that there is always something newer, faster, bigger, cooler, etc. just over the horizon. And, it's almost always more expensive. If you keep waiting for something better that what you can get today, you'll save a lot of money because you will never get anything :) Just a thought.

3. wrhatt

wrhatt Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Male
    Residential Appraiser
    Central Florida
  4. AndroidAdvntge

None

Dec 29, 2011
    In my opinion you should get the Rezound. Its perfect for music (which I see is a downfall in most Android phones) and its top of the line in specs. If you didn't have Verizon I would suggest you wait for the Samsung Galaxy S3 (quad core processing). More info on both phones are on site, if yore interested, I'd link you but I got in trouble last time.

5. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member
    None

Jun 10, 2010
    New Mexico, USA
    Top phones on Verizon you know - RAZR, Rezound and Nexus.

I have pals I trust, very Android savvy, owning each one and confused why the other two exist, and some have traded between those models.

That tells me if you pick one based on features you want, you can't go wrong.

Agree with what others are telling you about not waiting in capital letters!

Ask anyone who waited for the Rezound, Nexus, Thunderbolt, and 5 other models I can name how quickly Verizon gets a phone out just because it has cool new tech.

Our users have been sharing back and forth opinions on each of the big 3 in the various forums here. Visit those threads if you want to read a LOT of user opinions on which is the best.

Otherwise, enjoy your RAZR or whatever you choose and welcome to forums wiscdroid and wrhatt!

6. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member
    None

Jun 10, 2010
    New Mexico, USA
    Just follow the guidelines as explained to you -

Post a full synopsis or relevant excerpts and then you can link.

People come here to get user information first.

Others with blogs have no trouble following our rules.