• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need a simple timer sound player app

Mcgver

Lurker
Jul 13, 2010
I have no idea how to even begin to program an app for this so I figured I would come here and ask for help.

I need a app that will play a sound file for a set time adjustable by milliseconds. IE I can set it to play for 300ms and then adjust it to 290ms or 310ms or whatever is needed for the current project.

I have the following phones that it can run on, Motorola Cliq XT (rooted), HTC MyTouch 4g slide, HTC MyTouch 4g, kyocera hydro.

Any help is appreciated.

I am interested - this app seems pretty basic.

Will the sound file be on the phone itself, on the SD card, or will it be streamed?

If the sound file is over the selected number of milliseconds, do you want playback to stop?

If the sound file is under the selected number of milliseconds should playback last for the duration of the sound file?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones