1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

need a tasks or notes app to work in tandem with myphoneexplorer

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by scarface_, Aug 3, 2011.

1. scarface_

scarface_ Lurker
    None

Jun 22, 2011
    Canada
    Hey guys,

I just recently got myphoneexplorer so that I can sync my outlook contacts and calendar with my phone. I also use tasks in outlook but myphonexplorer does not sync tasks.

So I need a way to solve this problem. It seems myphonexplorer has a built in notes section where you can jot down stuff. But what app can work in tandem with this on my mobile? Sometimes I jot down stuff on my mobile, and sometimes on my pc. I need them to stay in sync.

I would rather not download another program to sync my tasks. I dont mind migrating to notes and whatnot, but i dont want to have another program for synching just that. This stuff is really a nuisance. My old windows mobile phone would simply sync all of outlook with my phone.

I dont know why they have to make this so complicated. All I want is a way to sync calendar, contacts, and Notes/Tasks without going through google. This stuff has been racking my brain. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Advertisement

2. spile

spile Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 18, 2010
    Problem lies in the fact that Google/Android and Microsoft have different ideas on a PIM :-(