1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need a way to Increase brightness.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by T-Keith, Dec 19, 2011.

1. T-Keith

T-Keith Android Enthusiast

One of the first things I did with my Incredible when flashing a ROM is to increase the brightness levels and lower the thresholds. Anything like that for the Nexus? The brightness levels are way too low, I think this is why some people say the whites are so grey.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. drdoom

drdoom Android Expert

Go to settings>Display>Brightness? The phone is plenty bright at max brightness. Unlike the Incredible, this thing has excellent visibility in sunlight.

3. T-Keith

I know 100% is bright, but I like to use automatic brightness to maximize battery life. Cyanogenmod lets you edit the automatic levels, and I was wondering if there was an app that does something similar.

4. camphill

camphill Well-Known Member

I use "Brightness Level" from the market. I place a widget on my homescreen. Touch it and you get instant selections of 0, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% and auto as well as a slide bar for anything in between. I really like this app since the auto-brightness built into the phone sux.

5. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Android Expert

Yes, auto-brightness is terrible. Way too dar.

6. T-Keith

Anyone find anything better yet?

7. A2Aegis

A2Aegis Member

There is an app called "Screen Adjuster". Give that a try.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews