• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need advice from the Inc community...

How is the camera on the inc? I love the Droid x camera with the different setting like action & panoramic. I do not think i would miss the hdmi or dlna. I just do not want to trade for a device that is going to be overlooked too soon. I want to know it is going to get 3.0 :)

I have been very impressed with the camera - especially indoor shots compared to the X. On my X, indoors with low lighting came out grainy, but they are crystal clear on the Incredible.

Reactions: droid51378
Upvote 0
I have been very impressed with the camera - especially indoor shots compared to the X. On my X, indoors with low lighting came out grainy, but they are crystal clear on the Incredible.

I think I am going to pull the trigger. I also like the Inc because finally they have some nice cases, I want the Case-Mate tough case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones