• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need advice from the Inc community...

droid51378

Android Enthusiast
Nov 1, 2009
Mississippi
I have a DX and I had someone offer me their basically new Droid INC, 4 screen protectors, hard case with clip & 200 bucks for my Droid X. I had an EVO but did not like it very much. The sense ui was better than Moto Blur or whatever is on my X, I find myself missing Friend Stream lol. But I think the X is smoother and a little faster.

Any input on this deal?

Thanks

Well, seeing as your asking in the incredible forum, I would imagine most here are going to say do it. Myself, I would say if you enjoyed the experience with the Evo, interface mostly because you didn't say what you disliked about it, then I would say absolutely. Plus, if they're offering you an additional $200, that's kind of a no brainer. Even if you find that you don't care for the DInc, sell it, add to it the $200 and you could probably buy another X with some change left over.

Upvote 0
I got my fiance the Droid X and I have the Dinc since launch day. IMO the Droid X isn't that great. I much prefer the Dinc. The screen seems brighter and clearer the colors are richer. I also love the Sense UI and find flicking from screen to screen on the Droid X tiresome. I much prefer the leap feature in the sense UI over the Stock 2.1...

Upvote 0
I think I answered you (if it was you :)) in the X forum. I so go for it! I switched from the X to the Incredible and don't regret it for a moment. I actually just shipped the X back today - no remorse. I've had no issues with Incredible. Call quality is great, speakers are loud and clear, and my battery, so far, has been great.

I'd jump on that in a heartbeat! Plus $200! :D

Upvote 0
I think I answered you (if it was you :)) in the X forum. I so go for it! I switched from the X to the Incredible and don't regret it for a moment. I actually just shipped the X back today - no remorse. I've had no issues with Incredible. Call quality is great, speakers are loud and clear, and my battery, so far, has been great.

I'd jump on that in a heartbeat! Plus $200! :D

How is the camera on the inc? I love the Droid x camera with the different setting like action & panoramic. I do not think i would miss the hdmi or dlna. I just do not want to trade for a device that is going to be overlooked too soon. I want to know it is going to get 3.0 :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones