1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Need android tech

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Statusfaux, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Statusfaux

Statusfaux Lurker
    None

Mar 28, 2016
    I believe my phone and tablet have both been hacked. Is there a tech in east Mesa As that could help me?

Advertisement

2. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy

Mar 10, 2012
    Male
    Computer Tech.
    Colorado Springs,CO.
    If you believe they both have been hacked,Do a factory reset on both.But be sure to backup your personal data first.

svim, scary alien and Mikestony like this.
  3. svim

svim Android Expert

Dec 19, 2013
    Illinois
    Could you give us some specific details regarding why you think both your devices have been hacked? The word 'hacked' is itself a misused term these days.

4. Statusfaux

Statusfaux Lurker
    None

Mar 28, 2016
    Is there a local android nerd in east mesa as who could look at my phone a km d tablet? I believe resetting back to factory settings will just take new language written with it. And oh my I can not reset tablet it has 2 yes of research on it.
    I get these files everyday on my phone vaultlog.text log.text, snp_log.text they give instructions. And more files. Today all new apks we're downloaded with a number attached to file. files are in Chinese so you can not read them. Days phone has 198 apps I don't think so not by me. Apps get moved every time I turn on my tablet. Is there a great tech local? I cannot lose my research. Much of it is just placed on the home screen. Downloading data will just carry over written text commands hidden in files. Help! Debra

5. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy

Mar 10, 2012
    Male
    Computer Tech.
    Colorado Springs,CO.
    BTW,Hi and Welcome to Android Forums

Someone will be able to help you soon,
    I merged you 2 threads together.

6. svim

svim Android Expert

Dec 19, 2013
    Illinois
    Well hopefully someone local to your will chime in with suggestions on where to go but offhand I'd say start looking for a nearby computer store with a repair department. Angie's List is another place to look. Do NOT go to a place where you just drop off you phone and tablet leave it, from what sounds like you really need to stick around and make sure your personal data gets backed up. Don't just rely on someone at a service desk promising you they'll back up your data, sit there while it's actually being done. Once it is, then leave your devices and let them do the Factory Restores. And be absolutely sure to implement and maintain some kind of online backup solution so you don't have to worry about losing important data.

AMOCO likes this.