1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need App Market Help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by w8-4-me, May 20, 2011.

1. w8-4-me

w8-4-me Newbie

Now that I have your attention...LOL

I upgraded to GB 595 Deodexed and rooted. Not all my apps are showing up in the market. I have run JRummys market fix a few times and still have a jacked up market. Any suggestions?

Sorry bout the Hef thing!!!! What I wouldn't give to be that man!!!!!!:p

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. caveritt

caveritt Member

I ran into this on my g tablet. I had to go do the following (stolen from XDA):

I used the simple version illustrated here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l-ny...eature=related First, make sure Market is running, and browse around in it for a few seconds. If you don't do this, there may be no cache to clear and for some reason the market fix may not work. Then, go to Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->Running and scroll down to Market. Then hit Clear Cache, followed by Force Stop **DO NOT CLEAR DATA FOR MARKET, JUST CACHE**. Then go back, scroll down to Google Services Framework, hit Clear Data, then Force Stop.

3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

+1 this is exactly what i was going to say, not the video, i just know to clear the cache in the market, if you have already applied the market fix

4. caveritt

caveritt Member

Didn't see the link to the video when I copied and pasted. Just follow the text instructions.

5. w8-4-me

w8-4-me Newbie

Thanks guys!!!! Worked like a charm!!!!

6. VoidedSaint

and i didnt mean i wouldnt recommend the video, i meant i woulda put it in writing, cause i cant see videos :p
    i cant see the video, my network at work blocks youtube, facebook, damnyouautocorrect

i do recommend everyone checking out
    Damn You Auto Correct! - Funny iPhone Fails and Autocorrect Horror Stories

even though its mostly iphones, its still some good stuff, and will give you a good laugh if your having a rough day

7. alprazolam

alprazolam Android Expert

Glad you got things squared away and FUUUU on the title! :D

w8-4-me likes this.
  8. w8-4-me

w8-4-me Newbie

Now check this out. The missing Apps are now being seen on the market. But when I go to My Apps it only shows a few of my apps. For instance, Angry birds does not show under my apps, but if I search for angry birds, it comes up and says it's installed. Any Takers???

9. caveritt

caveritt Member

10. VoidedSaint

i live in va, at a hospital lol, but i remember a website that bypassed network securities, but i do not remember that site name, i am blocked from alot of sites, droid-life is one of them, im just glad this site isnt, but there is only a matter of time before they say, hmmm this is is visited alot, and it has nothing to do with medical information, lets block it! then i will be screwed and upset lol

11. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert

Now look at that. You learn something new everyday. And just for the record, that flashing is annoying......lol

12. w8-4-me

w8-4-me Newbie

I guess all your apps don't load into Myapps until you download something. As soon I did, all apps downloaded from market showed up in Myapps. Just an FYI.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews