• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need App Market Help!

w8-4-me

Oct 6, 2010
Now that I have your attention...LOL

I upgraded to GB 595 Deodexed and rooted. Not all my apps are showing up in the market. I have run JRummys market fix a few times and still have a jacked up market. Any suggestions?

Sorry bout the Hef thing!!!! What I wouldn't give to be that man!!!!!!:p

I ran into this on my g tablet. I had to go do the following (stolen from XDA):

I used the simple version illustrated here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l-ny...eature=related First, make sure Market is running, and browse around in it for a few seconds. If you don't do this, there may be no cache to clear and for some reason the market fix may not work. Then, go to Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->Running and scroll down to Market. Then hit Clear Cache, followed by Force Stop **DO NOT CLEAR DATA FOR MARKET, JUST CACHE**. Then go back, scroll down to Google Services Framework, hit Clear Data, then Force Stop.

Upvote 0
I ran into this on my g tablet. I had to go do the following (stolen from XDA):

I used the simple version illustrated here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l-ny...eature=related First, make sure Market is running, and browse around in it for a few seconds. If you don't do this, there may be no cache to clear and for some reason the market fix may not work. Then, go to Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->Running and scroll down to Market. Then hit Clear Cache, followed by Force Stop **DO NOT CLEAR DATA FOR MARKET, JUST CACHE**. Then go back, scroll down to Google Services Framework, hit Clear Data, then Force Stop.

+1 this is exactly what i was going to say, not the video, i just know to clear the cache in the market, if you have already applied the market fix

Upvote 0
Didn't see the link to the video when I copied and pasted. Just follow the text instructions.
and i didnt mean i wouldnt recommend the video, i meant i woulda put it in writing, cause i cant see videos :p
i cant see the video, my network at work blocks youtube, facebook, damnyouautocorrect

i do recommend everyone checking out
Damn You Auto Correct! - Funny iPhone Fails and Autocorrect Horror Stories

even though its mostly iphones, its still some good stuff, and will give you a good laugh if your having a rough day

Upvote 0
i live in va, at a hospital lol, but i remember a website that bypassed network securities, but i do not remember that site name, i am blocked from alot of sites, droid-life is one of them, im just glad this site isnt, but there is only a matter of time before they say, hmmm this is is visited alot, and it has nothing to do with medical information, lets block it! then i will be screwed and upset lol

Upvote 0
Now check this out. The missing Apps are now being seen on the market. But when I go to My Apps it only shows a few of my apps. For instance, Angry birds does not show under my apps, but if I search for angry birds, it comes up and says it's installed. Any Takers???

I guess all your apps don't load into Myapps until you download something. As soon I did, all apps downloaded from market showed up in Myapps. Just an FYI.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones