• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need critics for my SH2 theme, SmallCaps

This is me.

SH left 2-4.jpgSH home 2-4.jpgSH home all apps 2-4.jpgSH right 2-4.jpgSH top 2-4.jpg

Thanks for posting your theme. I used it to get ideas for mine.

Sweeter Home just rocks.

And Congrats on the #1.:D

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Anyone who uses my theme regularly probably noticed by now I've released v2.4, and yet this thread only shows 2.3. Yeah, I've been quite busy. I'll get this thing updated eventually.

v2.4 changes:
- Speed Dial menu
- Tools menu replaced Docs button
- Landscape screens removed permanently (reduce theme size)

Anyways, looking for some ideas for v2.5. As much as I'd like to include a post-it note widget somewhere, I'm not too fond of including yet-another widget.

Actually, are there any GOOD post-it note apps that aren't widget-based?

Upvote 0
How do I fix the errors that I am getting. Ex. When I click on camera it says "You attempted to trigger a missing item named Camera. The author of this theme may have included an application that you do not have installed....Find in market or Do nothing.....find in market results in an server error has occurred."

Upvote 0
What phone do you have? the camera button just launches the default camera app...

Anyways, if you have a different camera app than i do, you can do the following:

1. edit the theme
2. unlock the camera tray
3. drag the camera app out of the tray
4. insert your own camera app into the tray
5. lock the camera tray

should fix your problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones