• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need for speed most wanted

I hope EA mobile will treat Android platform the same as iOS in 2013 because their games have more effects on iOS than on Android, like the reflection on asphalt. Besides, Google Play is getting bigger and profitable for developers just like App Store.

I just cannot believe even quad-core devices like Nexus 7 or Nexus 4 doesn't show that asphalt reflection effect, whereas the dual-core iOS devices can have that effect. Hopefully, Tegra 4 and Exynos 5 Octa will improve Android games much further in 2013.

Upvote 0
I also have this game and passed it (twice now) the reason I reset my progress is that I want to take a screenshot image of the image that pops up when you beat most wanted #1. The problem is that I can't react fast enough and the title text shows up ruining it. if someone is yet to beat this game or by any chance has this image pls send it to me at this e-mail
lovedubstep.v6@gmail.com
the image is: a white Bugatti and Lamborghini passing a police roadblock.
thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones